Near Infrared (NIR) is the shortest infrared wavelength and promotes cell health of the superficial tissuesEnjoy the anti-aging benefits of cell renewal and collagen production. NIR also speeds up muscle recovery and strengthens your immune system.
Mid Infrared (MIR) is a longer wavelength that can penetrate deeper into the body where inflammation occurs while supporting healthy circulation. This wavelength addresses the root cause of pain and speeds up the healing process while still addressing overall health at the cellular level.
Far Infrared (FIR) is the longest wavelength and reaches deep into the body supporting cellular detoxification. Ridding the body of toxins through a natural sauna detox may help relieve symptoms, prevent future illness and increase overall health and vitality.
6 Wellness Programs
Research shows that specific parts of the infrared spectrum are effective at producing different health benefits. Our 3-in-1 sauna blends the optimal wavelengths—near, mid, and far—to achieve specific results. Six preset wellness programs are ready to use at the touch of a button.
- Weight Loss
- Pain Relief
|Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna||SINGLE SESSION||3 SESSION PASS|
|First Time Session||$20|
Most frequent questions and answers
You may safely sauna as often as every day so long as you remain well hydrated.
Sunlighten saunas use infrared heat instead of hot rocks or steam used in traditional saunas. Traditional saunas heat the air at extremely high temperatures which can make the experience unbearably hot and difficult to breathe. Because infrared heats the body directly instead of simply heating the air, infrared saunas are seven times more effective for detoxification. In a Sunlighten sauna, you will experience the deepest, most detoxifying sweat of your life.
Infrared light (experienced as heat) is the invisible part of the sun’s spectrum with the ability to penetrate human tissue, giving a soothing, natural warmth. It is naturally occurring from the sun and is the basis for Sunlighten sauna therapy. Sunlighten’s infrared technology is 95-99% efficient at heating the body directly rather than simply heating the air. It is proven to raise the core body temperature to produce a deep detoxifying sweat at the cellular level where the majority of toxins reside. Using the sauna helps to remove impurities from your cells, specifically the cells inside our fat where our body stores waste and harmful toxins such as cholesterol and heavy metals. When used properly, the Sunlighten infrared sauna will help provide a lifetime of healthful living.
Infrared heat is completely safe and healthy for all living things. You can be exposed to infrared light for hours without the risk of burning. Infrared is a naturally occurring output of the sun but does not contain the harmful UV rays associated with unprotected sunlight. In fact, infrared heat is so safe, it is used in hospitals to warm newborn infants.
You can choose between 6 wellness treatments. They range in length from 30 min – 45 min in length.
They are as follows –
- Cardio – (45 min) Starts at a high intensity to increase heart rate and cardiac output then lowers to sustain heart rate level. Circulation increases to promote healthy blood pressure. Sunlighten’s Solocarbon heaters have been clinically proven to reduce both systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- Detoxification – (37 min) Starts at a high intensity to increase the body’s core temperature then reduces to a low, comfortable intensity level. IR combination improves vascular access flow to reach toxins at the cellular level. A Sunlighten sauna generates a sweat 7x more detoxifying than a traditional sauna.
- Pain Relief – (30 min) An IR blend provides natural pain relief by reducing inflammation and swelling while near IR LEDs penetrate the tissue to promote cellular repair at a medium, constant intensity. Researchers have found therapeutic benefits to back, neck and arthritis pain from continuous use of infrared heat therapy.
- Relaxation – (40 min) Far-infrared induces deep relaxation as it relieves muscle tension at a low, comfortable intensity promoting overall stress reduction with regular use.
- Weight Loss – (30 min) Starts at a high intensity to stimulate the cardiovascular system then reduces to a medium level. As the body works to cool itself, there is an increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate similar to exercise. A 30 min infrared sauna session can burn up to 600 calories.
- Anti-Aging – (30 min) A low constant intensity level penetrates tissue to help with various skin concerns. Near IR LEDs improve overall skin tone, elasticity, and firmness promoting anti-aging benefits. The skin’s appearance improves as pores open from the deeper sweat induces by the Sunlighten.
No, you will not shower directly after the sauna. The intention is to allow your body to naturally cool itself after the sauna. This allows the calorie burn, detoxification, and circulatory support to continue for up to 30 min after your session ends.
Using clinical-grade heating technology, Sunlighten saunas generate infrared heat that penetrates deep into your body, promoting circulation and helping your muscles with lactic recovery. It also helps to alleviate aches and pains. After just a 30 min session.
The Solocarbon® Full Spectrum heating elements are unique patent-pending technology that provides near, mid and far infrared at optimal wavelengths based on 56 clinical studies. With high power infrared proven 99% effective across all wavelengths and advanced LED technology delivering true near infrared heat, Solocarbon® Full Spectrum is the ultimate sauna experience.
Near-infrared waves have a shorter frequency range with the ability to penetrate the epidermis layer of the skin making it optimal for skin rejuvenation and wound healing. Advanced LEDs provide true near infrared at a consistent output. Others may claim, but without Sunlighten’s proprietary LED technology, it simply is not possible.
Mid-infrared wavelengths are mid-range and are beneficial for increasing circulation that mirrors the benefits of a passive cardiovascular workout. Regular infrared sauna use in the mid-infrared range has been shown to significantly stimulate blood flow, even after the sauna session is completed.
Gratuity is graciously accepted for the person who turns over the room. Tip envelopes are available or you can leave it with the front desk.